Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nearing the End!

Tomorrow Jacom comes home!! I am sooo excited! I went to the doctor today and he said that I was cleared to go pick Jacom up from the airport! We are going to have so much to do this weekend, and then on Monday... time for Andre to come!! I am nervous and excited and scared and happy and all kinds of emotions!! I can't wait to be able to see my son placed in my arms for the very first time! I keep wondering, "what does he look like?" "how much is he going to weigh?" "Is this really happening to me?" I have always wanted to be a mom, and now I get my first experience with the divine calling. I hope that my grandma's spirit will be right there with me, helping me know what to do in raising this child. Between her and my mom, who could ask for anything better? I am so glad I have been raised in this family, and I am eternally grateful for the things that I have learned in preparation for motherhood. I know I still have a lot to learn, but I feel prepared and very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment