Thursday, March 18, 2010


This week has been kinda hectic. We are crazy busy with both of our jobs and callings and everything else. Today we found out that Jacom might be getting a summer job out of state. We are excited about the financial side of it, but I will say, I am going to miss him. He is my sanity and biggest support. I am so grateful to be able to wake up next to him every morning. So when he gets this job and leaves me, I know it will be hard, but I am so grateful for the opportunities we have been given to provide for our family. As of this Monday, I am now in my 3rd and final trimester of pregnancy. Exactly 3 months from this past Monday is my due date. AHHHH!!! I am so excited to finally meet my anxiously awaited Andre! He is the highlight of our lives and he hasn't even come yet! I am so excited for Spring to be here!! Warmth and sunlight is coming back and it is making a huge difference on my whole outlook on life! I love this time of year and everything it symbolizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment